Fierce or Funny? Thoughts please!

Sep 6th 2009 21 Comments

This Halloween I will be dressing up as an uber wealthy, femme-fetale bunny-mogul.

Kinda like this:

source

No Seriously – Fierce or Funny?

kissies,

p.s. I believe Lady GooGooGaGa sported a pair of these bunny ears recently, no? Or could you care less? LOL!
p.s.s. Did you guys get the Saks “Want It!” catalogue. I just did and will scan the the pages for those lovelies who do not get it…apparently we need these things for Fall’09. Fun times!

AND speaking of Fierce - one of my bloggy fav’s – D @ Dream Sequins will be covering 40, yes 40! shows during NYFW – be sure to check her latest postings! Luv her XOXO!

Category: Fierce or Funny

21 Comments to “Fierce or Funny? Thoughts please!”

1. kelly says:

ummmmmmmmmmmmm is it bad to say i've never cared for the twins? (ducking tomatoes again – see prior post comment about shoes to understand) i was just informed that eliz and james was one of their brands. lol

ok to answer your question – "cute" LOL ok wait if you dress up like a "uber wealthy, femme-fetale bunny-mogul" then Fierce.

2. Little Ms Blogger says:

cute to mock them, but why ruin an outfit.

My God, they need some fake tan lotion and a piece of bread. They look dead…

Like a playboy bunny? Cute!!!!!

4. Dream Sequins says:

I love you too doll :) Thanks for the shoutout!

As for your Halloween pick– if you are saying you'll be going as an Olsen Twin, I wholeheartedly support this idea as I am unnaturally obsessed with them.

5. sarah says:

I am just sort of indifferent to them. I certainly don't hate them, but I don't love them (or this look) either.

6. Ali says:

Just found your blog and am in love.

Oh, and fierce for sure.

7. JennyMac says:

fierce and funny…post your pics! I am sure you will look 100 times better.

8. thefatandskinnyonfashion says:

both! i love it!

9. Jill Pilgrim says:

Um, fierce and funny?

10. Keith says:

I think it's both fierce and funny.

Hope you had a great weekend. Take care. Enjoy the new week. Cheers!

11. Life's short. Type fast. says:

For Halloween? Fierce and funny. For any day other then Halloween? Not so fierce, but still funny.

12. Diana says:

I think if you dress up as an olsen twin it would be more fierce!

13. dapper kid says:

Totally think it would look fierce…and funny! It is Halloween after all, you have to have a little chuckle ;) And I think I may be in the minority, but Lady Gaga is really starting to annoy me as of late, she always seems so grumpy in interviews! Hope you're having a lovely day dear.

I'm gonna go…they're fierce for Halloween. I don't think I would so much rock them otherwise. Then again, I'm not an Olsen.

15. Hanako66 says:

lol, I have to admit…I kind of love it, but that would be an AWESOME halloween costume!

16. E says:

I think they're a bit of both. I'm not sure how I feel about them on the Olsens, but I always appreciate a bit of whimsy.

FIERCE. I have a weird obsession with bunnies and the Olsen Twins, so this is clearly the best idea ever.

I'm BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!

18. a H.I.T. says:

Is it just me or do Mary Kate's eyebrows look non-existent since she dyed them to match her new hair?

19. 39th and Broadway says:

So bummed that I didn't get to meet you last night at Debut!

Love your blog, neighbor ;-)

20. Jules says:

I say fierce and the bunny ears will make it even better!

21. Pen Pen says:

…mmm…I was confused by it for a moment, but I DO love both animal ears on halloween AND the twins–so I dunno. Tho- I'm sure you'll rock it out! :)
    AND- U need to read this article form "Stuff White People Like" about Halloween costumes! TOO funny! The whole website is SO true! :)