- Put the logo on your blog/post.
- Nominate & link up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
- Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
- Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award.
Whew – so many rules – LOL! Ok, I would love to give everyone this award – but since it requests only 9 peeps, here goes:
1. Kelly @ My So Called Fabulous Life – has one of the most sassiest personalities & blogs – this chickie writes how I speak & I love her for it! Get back here already dammit! I heart you ;->
2. Lizzy @ It’s Unbeweavable – is a Master Coiffurist/Makeupista/Stylist – check out her blog if you want to know anything & everything about Hair, Make-up & Style Tips! Abs Gorg.
3. Hanoko66 @ Through the looking Glass… – shares her mix of vintage & modern tastes with her adorable outfit posts & keeps me updated on the cutest items avail at Etsy 😉 Cutie-pie.
4. Park Avenue Princess – P.A.P. was one of the first personal blogs I started reading over a year ago! I love her outfit updates/reading suggestions & personal stories. She is a true princess!
5. D @ Dream Sequins – has done such an amazing job at giving us insight into the emerging & independent fashion world! She has truly made a “splash” in this niche of the industry – keep it coming girl!
6. Kristen @ BonBon Rose – gives great ideas on how to update your wardrobe with key, affordable pieces, especially with their ‘BonBon Deal of the Day’ – love these! Sweetness 😉
7. Keith @ Sugar and Spice – how can you not adore his old skool Hollywood Glamour shots & retro pics!! Je t’adore…
8. Diana @ Our.City.Lights. – has not only captured my attention with her captivating life pictorials, but has introduced me to the world of ‘hot library smut’. Hoo-wah!
9. Jen @ Because I Could Never Keep Up With a Diary – was one of the first amazing bloggy friends I’ve made since I started blogging a yr ago and has recently ‘splashed‘ back into the bloggy world – welcome back darling, you have been missed!
Loving you & all mah awesome readers,